Trekking poles are tricky. I talk about how I use them to go up and downhill.
If you’re interested in the Nature’s Call Merit Badge system, send me a Facebook message (just click the “Send Message” button) and we can chat about you’d like to see in the program!
Resources to plan your AT hike:
- Postholer’s AT map (the trailhead and weather overlays are super helpful!)
- The trailhead we started from
Gear I mentioned:
Gear Kinsey mentioned:
- NEMO Rave – 15* Down Bag, super comfy “spoon-shaped” ladies’ sleeping bag
- prAna Halle pants – Kinsey really liked these pants, they fit well and didn’t chafe, etc.
- SmartWool 250 Midlayer – lowers
The Book Kinsey was reading:
Special thanks to Liz for recommending the Halle pants and SmartWool 250 midlayer!